Johnny Hallyday – L’EnvieArtist : Johnny Hallyday Song : L'Envie Album : Gang - 1986 Info : Rock - 81bpm - 12/8 Musician : Christophe Deschamps Exercises : 25 Version : Album Level : Intermediate
LEVEL : Intermediate
Easy drum sheet
3 slowdown version
1 drum cover
1 easy drum cover
13 loops – 4 speeds
Here's what I'll offer in this class:
– The videos with all the difficult bars in the song. Exercises are played at 3 different speeds: 50 bpm,
65 bpm and 81 bpm which is the first part tempo, then 100 bpm, 125 bpm and 150 bpm for the second part. Each bar starts with a metronome click and remains present throughout the exercise to help you understand where the rhythmic figures are located.
– The drum class with the difficulties explained. A representation of the bar that should be practiced. Sometimes there are exercises to work a difficult measure. The measure explained in the course are taken from the original sheet and are in chronological order.
In this lessons there are 25 exercises.
I recommend you work slowly each bar with a metronome.
– The loops, 13 loops of the main parts of the song. 4 speeds.
– Slowed-down version , according to your level, even beginners can play the song. The original song is at 81 bpm, I created 3 slowed-down versions at 73 bpm, 65 bpm and 57 bpm.
– The original sheet to play the song just like on the original.
– The easy sheet for the beginners. With a slowed-down version of the song, you can play from the very first class.
– The drum cover video, you can see me play with multiple angles of view. This video will help you understand how the different exercises are included in the song.
– The easy drum cover video, I played the easy version of the song. As I play on the original song, sometimes you can hear the 2 drum parts.
Don't forget that everything you'll learn in this song (beats, rhythmic figures, musical symbols, note values) will also apply to other songs. Memorize these exercises, rhythmic figures to learn vocabulary that will help you throughout your apprenticeship.